Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Footprint Guide Nicaragua 2014

I was so happy to open up the new Footprint Guide for Nicaragua and see that we were on page 202! I had ordered several copies of the guidebook on Amazon before even knowing this, so it was a pleasant surprise. 

I don´t know when the researcher visited our store or if I even talked to him without knowing who he was, but I am very happy they generously included us and wrote nice things about us. I can imagine that the store wasn´t at it´s best when he was here, since we only started up a year ago, and I think I can positively say that we have improved since then. 

We are not yet in the Lonely Planet guide, but I hope they stop by this year so we make it in the next print. 

It´s so nice to see that we are noticed and getting more attention, though. Opening up this bookstore is probably the best thing I have decided to do - and I hope it continues to be a success! And a comment in Footprint definitely helps our success... So thank you!

This is the comment we got:


I just want to make one correction; we are open on sundays from 09 - 14, so it is only mondays we are closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment